Backed by the American Hospital Association, the Annual Survey Database represents the most credible, consistent and comprehensive data provided by nearly 6,300 hospitals and more than 400 health care systems.
AHA Annual Survey Database™
With AHA Annual Survey Database, you can identify:
- Hospital C-Suite, key contact for system
- Utilization: admissions, births, surgeries, and ED visits
- IT indicators that illustrate level of technology integration, i.e. EHR/EMR Adoption
- Evolution of new care systems, including ACOs, Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Hospitals’ community health partnerships
- Physician arrangements
- Bundled payment pioneers
This year’s survey database will include new data points that will shed light on hospitals’ and health systems’ moves to address social determinants, population health and the changing payment landscape.
- Remote patient monitoring
- Diabetes prevention program
- Employment support services
- Supportive housing services
- Meal delivery services
- Non-emergency transportation to health services
- Bundled payment arrangements
- Payer type
- Medical/surgical conditions included
- Accountable care organizations (ACO)
- Degree of participation
- Payer type
- Proportion of patient revenue represented
- Degree of participation; and by payer type
- Co-located specialty hospitals
- Air ambulance services
- On-campus/Off-campus emergency departments
- Outpatient clinical sites
- Provider-owned health plans
- Hospital/system partnerships with insurers/health plan
- Self-administered employee health plans
- Ownership share
- Organization of physician practices
- Proportion of primary care vs specialty care physician practices
Check out the 2018 AHA Annual Survey Questionnaire.
New Tool Alert! AHA DataQuery™
Did you know we’ve added a new reporting tool to the AHA Data platform that’s going to make it easier for you to ask questions and gain value from American Hospital Association Data. Quickly query AHA Data, build reports, and find answers that could help you identify opportunities.
New from AHA Data: Hospital CEO Change Report
Check out the latest Hospital CEO Change Report, AHA Data’s analysis uncovering the latest trends and key takeaways.
AHA has been using a consistent data collection methodology for over 30 years. Ask us about purchasing data from prior years.