Now in its 12th year, this annual survey conducted in collaboration with the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) gathers data that informs policymakers, providers, researches and vendors on health IT adoption, tools and trends. Spot opportunities, shape questions based on an unparalleled view of over 3,300 hospitals.
Find the latest on:
- EHR vendor satisfaction and plans to change vendors
- Key domains of interoperability
- Barriers to interoperability
- Patient engagement technology
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS)
New data available
- Inpatient vs. outpatient patient engagement activities
- Hospital’s capability to send electronic notifications to primary care physician
ONC Data Brief
Interoperability among U.S. Non-federal Acute Care Hospitals
Discover how the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology uses AHA Data in this ONC Data Brief on interoperability in acute care hospitals.Download
Connect with us
Drive better outcomes
Get the hospital data you need to discover key insights delivered by a trustworthy source.