Tapping into the most credible, consistent and accurate information about the nation’s hospitals has never been easier.
Since 1946, the American Hospital Association has been gathering the most accurate and extensive information about the nation’s hospitals and health systems. Combining this information with data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services yields the single best source for credible, consistent and current information about the nation’s hospitals.
Your insights, your way.
- Build your own custom reports and download Excel reports utilizing data acquired from the AHA Annual Survey of Hospitals
- Define and segment your market
- Identify your best targets
- Gain facility-level insights provided by over 6,200 hospitals and 400 health care systems
- Understand hospital affiliations
- Identify potential partners
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Merge AHA datasets with CMS quality of care and financial datasets, which are alse available for subscription
- Create, save, and re-run custom reports or choose from a library of pre-built templates
- Share reports with other users
- Responsive, mobile friendly design
- Hospital and health system demographics updated daily
- Historical data available back to 2006