Contains responses from over 3,500 hospitals on technology adoption and other key IT indicators
AHA Healthcare IT Database
Now in its 10th year, in collaboration with Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the National Coordinator (ONC). Spot opportunities, shape questions based on an unparalleled view of over 3,500 hospitals.
With AHA’s IT Database you can discover:
- Electronic capabilities for patient engagement
- Interoperability readiness
- Health Information Exchange barriers
- Ability to electronically report public health information
- Availability of computerized systems for medication management
New Data Available This Year!
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) data verification
- Patient access to health information, patient portals
- Challenges reporting data to public health and federal agencies
- Querying, sending and integrating patient health information to/from outside organizations
- Participation in health information networks