Trust data from the American Hospital Association to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive insights on emerging trends impacting the nation's hospitals. Discover how these trends can mean opportunity for you.
Do you want to…
- Grow your business and acquire new customers?
- Quickly generate market intel for your sales and marketing teams?
- Develop insights and make decisions using data you can trust?
Gaining better insight from AHA Data leads to breakthrough thinking—helping you grow markets, uncover new opportunities, and engage in higher value conversations with prospects. Comprehensive and trusted, nobody knows better than the American Hospital Association what’s happening in healthcare.
- Get the data you want with over 1,000 data points.
- Gain facility-level insights provided by more than 6,300 hospitals and 400 health care systems.
- Search, compare, and profile hospitals and health systems to identify your best targets.
Sheri works at a major medical equipment and food safety technologies company. As a Regional States Executive, she works with existing customers (hospitals, consultants, payers) to secure long-term contracts (3-5 years). She reviews pricing sheets created by the analyst team and negotiates contracts with customers using this information. AHA data is used to validate data (e.g. bed counts) used for the pricing sheet. In some cases, when data is inconsistent, Sheri uses the AHA Guide to determine historical trends for that hospital.
Renee is a member of the Sales Enablement team at a leading health care performance improvement company. She uses DataViewer to create “member profiles” that help sales to drive market penetration. She considers DataViewer the source of truth as other data sources are notoriously outdated and data found on the internet can’t be trusted. Renee typically runs a full custom report once a month. She also uses DataViewer for adhoc requests from other employees.