Data represents large, medium, and small; urban/rural; not-for-profit, investor-owned, and government hospitals and can be used to assist hospitals with population health management strategy
AHA Population Health Survey™
With responses from over 1,400 hospitals, this primary research helps answer:
- What is the role of hospital leadership in creating population health strategy?
- What workplace competencies will hospitals need in the future to support their population health activities?
- What types of community health assessments are hospitals using?
- What services, if any, do outside resources provide in community health assessments?
- To what extent are hospitals partnering with government and community agencies to meet their population health goals?
Easy-to-create custom data files and reports
An intuitive analytics dashboard